Melting Point Tester with Video Recording
Melting Point Tester with Sample Video Recording
Video Recording Melting Point Test
Automatic Video Melting Point Test
Pharmacopeia USP <741> Melting Range Class I
Pharmacopeia Ph.Eur. 2.2.60 Melting Point – Instrumental Method
ASTM D1519 Determination Of Melting Range
ASTM D5440 ASTM D7138
Qualtech Products Industry Melting Point Tester with Video Recording is an advanced Automatic Video Melting Point Apparatus to determine the Melting Point of up to five samples simultaneously combined with automatic video recording of the sample test at the touch of a button.
The Melting Point of a solid substance is the exact temperature at which the sample changes from a solid to a liquid phase with the solid and liquid phase being in equilibrium at the exact Melting Point Temperature.
To automatically determine the Melting Point of samples the sample is placed into the Melting Point Sample Holder which is usually called Melting Point Capillary of the Melting Point Tester. The temperature of the sample is steadily increased up to the exact point of change in phase from solid to liquid. The automatically measured Melting Point is presented on the large Color Touchscreen Display of the Melting Point Apparatus.
This advanced Automatic Video Melting Point Tester offers the newest microchip technology combined with integrated Automatic Sample Test Video Recording, a large Color Touchscreen Display, advanced Operator Management with Password Protection and Electronic Signature and Data Traceability, 300 Preset Test Programs in accordance with test standards, an integrated Sample Holder for up to five samples in accordance with Pharmacopeia Guidelines, high-precision Temperature Sensors, a high-precision Heating System, integrated Visual and Electronic Sample Monitoring, Automatic Calibration, high accuracy and high precision, a user-friendly Menu Navigation, user-friendly Sample Application, user-friendly Sample Handling, integrated Sample Test Data Memory, Direct Printing, a seamless PC-Connectivity & PC-Software, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
The large Color Touchscreen Display presents professional Melting Point Curves in addition to the Visual and the Electronic Sample Measurement.
This advanced Automatic Video Melting Point Tester measures up to 5 samples simultaneously and automatically calculates the average values of your samples. The Sample Holders are engineered in accordance with the Pharmacopeia Guidelines.
The seamless PC-Connectivity and PC-Software offer advanced features for data analysis, data presentation, data documentation, data sharing, data storage and much more.
This advanced Automatic Video Melting Point Apparatus is designed and engineered to measure the Melting Point of a wide range of samples for research and quality management in the food industry, the medical industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the chemical industry, the paint industry and many more.
This professional Video Melting Point Apparatus is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D5440 (Standard Test Method for Determining the Melting Point of Fats and Oils).
- ASTM D7138 (Standard Test Method to Determine Melting Temperature of Synthetic Fibers)
- Pharmacopeia USP <741> Melting Range Class I
- Pharmacopeia Ph.Eur. 2.2.60 Melting Point – Instrumental Method
Video Melting Point Tester - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Automatic Melting Point Test Video Recording
- Large Color Touchscreen Display
- Advanced Operator Management with Password Protection, Electronic Signature, Data Traceability
- 300 Preset Test Programs in accordance with international test standards
- Automatic Melting Point Measurement
- Advanced Heating System
- High-Precision Temperature Sensors
- High-Precision Photo Sensor
- Visual and Electronic Sample Analysis
- Test up to five samples simultaneously
- Sample Holders in accordance with Pharmacopeia Guidelines
- User-friendly Menu Navigation
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Automatic Calibration
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Integrated Safety Features
- Integrated Sample Data Memory
- Seamless PC-Connectivity & PC Software
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D5440, ASTM D7138
Video Melting Point Apparatus – Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes||Yes|
|Large Color Touchscreen Display||Yes||Yes|
|Simultaneous Visual & Electronic Sample Analysis||Yes||Yes|
|Preset Test Programs||300||300|
|Advanced Operator Management||Password Protected|
|Measuring Range||RT - 400°C||RT - 400°C|
|Heating Rate||0.1°C/min, 0.2°C/min, 0.5°C/min, 1.0°C/min, 1.5°C/min, 2.0°C/min, 3.0°C/min, 4.0°C/min, 5.0°C/min||0.1°C/min, 0.2°C/min, 0.5°C/min, 1.0°C/min, 1.5°C/min, 2.0°C/min, 3.0°C/min, 4.0°C/min, 5.0°C/min|
|Temperature Accuracy||≤200°C ±0.5°C|
|High-Precision Temperature Sensors||Yes||Yes|
|User-friendly Menu Navigation||Yes||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes||Yes|
|USB Disk Port||Yes||Yes|
|Seamless PC-Connectivity & PC Software||Yes||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes||Yes|
|Voltage||110 Volts 60Hz & 220 Volts 50Hz||110 Volts 60Hz & 220 Volts 50Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international testing standards including ASTM D5440, ASTM D7138|
Video Melting Point Apparatus – Included items:
- Advanced Melting Point Tester with Video Recording
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.