Qualtech Products Industry Brittleness Test System is an advanced Low Temperature Brittleness Tester to instantly measure the Brittleness Performance of samples at the touch of a button.
The Brittleness Test is performed by subjecting a sample to stress. A brittle sample usually doesn't sustain a high amount of tension or energy and tends to break under stress with minimal or without deformation.
The Brittleness Test is indicated for a wide range of samples including steel, glass, plastic, polymer, polystyrene and related sample materials.
This professional Brittleness Test System is designed and engineered offering the newest technology combined with a large Digital Display, an integrated automatic precision Cooling System, an advanced Impact Test Technology, an advanced Cryotank Cooling System for automatic and homogeneous cooling of samples, high-precision Impact Test Load Sensors, advanced high-speed Impact Test Data Processing, Automatic Test Programs, user-friendly Menu Navigation, user-friendly programming, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, high accuracy and high precision, integrated Safety Features, optional Safety Enclosure for advanced safety, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Brittleness Testing Machine is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D746 (Standard Test Method for Brittleness Temperature of Plastics and Elastomers by Impact), ASTM D2137 (Standard Test Methods for Rubber Property – Brittleness Point of Flexible Polymers and Coated Fabrics)
- ASTM D2137 (Standard Test Methods for Rubber Property—Brittleness Point of Flexible Polymers and Coated Fabrics)
- ISO 812 (Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Determination of low-temperature brittleness)
- ISO 974 (Plastics — Determination of the brittleness temperature by impact)
Brittleness Testing Equipment - Features:
- Newest Design & Technology
- Large Digital Display
- Integrated Automatic Precision Cooling System
- Advanced Impact Test Technology
- Advanced Cryotank Cooling System
- High-precision Impact Test Load Sensors
- Advanced High-Speed Impact Test Data Processing
- Automatic Test Program
- User-friendly Menu Navigation
- User-friendly Programming
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Integrated Safety Features
- Optional Safety Enclosure for advanced safety
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D746, ASTM D2137, ISO 812, ISO 974
Brittleness Test System - Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Impact||2 M/s ±0.2 M/s|
|Advanced Microchip Controlled Cryotank Cooling System||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-70 °C - 0 °C|
|User-friendly Menu Navigation||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Voltage||100VAC - 240VAC 50Hz/60Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D746, ASTM D2137, ISO 812, ISO 974|
Brittleness Test Machine – Included items:
- Automatic Brittleness Test System
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.