Qualtech Products Industry Box Compression Tester is a professional Container Compression Tester to measure the compressive strength of packaging material including corrugated cardboard boxes, wood boxes. wood packaging and related samples at the touch of a button.
To measure the Compression Resistance of consumer packaging and industrial packaging is an indication of the material performance of the packaging to ensure the safety of the expert, the consumer and the product.
This advanced Box Compression Tester performs an Automatic Container Compression Test at the touch of a button to instantly determine the compressive strength and the material performance of packaging including cardboard boxes, wooden boxes, foam structures, crates, corrugated fiberboard.
The Box Compression Test and the Container Compression Test are a type of Crush Test to measure the performance of packaging material under compression and indicates the exact performance of packaging. To know the exact performance of packagings ensures your products are always safe during storage, handling and shipping and your packaging costs are well calculated, meeting precisely the specific requirements of your products preventing packaging costs to raise beyond the real requirements and still knowing that your products are always safe.
The Compression Strength Test of packaging shows the relationship between packaging performance and the density or chemical pulp content of packaging materials. With a higher density or a larger amount of chemical pulp the compression strength qualities of packaging increases often remarkably.
In addition, the design, the shape and the foam filling material of packaging affects their performance being exposed to a wide range of external influences including loading, handling, dropping and compression.
To perform a Compression Test a sample is crushed between two rigid platen at a constant speed, at a specified temperature and at a specified humidity. The two platen can be either mounted parallel to each other or freely moving fixed at hinges. Sample packaging can be empty or filled, with or without closure, for example, a lid.
This professional Box Compression Tester offers the newest microchip technology combined with large LCD Display, comfortable Softtouch Buttons, advanced precision mechanics, Automatic Platen Zero Positioning, Preset Test Programs including Timer Controlled Compression Test, Compression Speed Selection, Automatic Compression Strength Calculation, automatic Test Data Memory. extensive Compression Range up to 2 tons, customized Compression Test Range available, integrated Mini Printer, ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This precision Cardboard Compression Tester integrates a wide range of Preset Test Programs including:
- Automatic Maximum Compression Test
- Automatic Performance Test
- Automatic Stacking Test
- Automatic Timer Controlled Compression Test
This professional Corrugated Packaging Compression Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D642 (Standard Test Method for Determining Compressive Resistance of Shipping Containers, Components, and Unit Loads)
- ASTM D4169 (Standard Practice for Performance Testing of Shipping Containers and Systems)
- TAPPI T804 (Compression test of fiberboard shipping containers, Test Method TAPPI/ANSI T 804 om-12)
- ISO 12048 (Packaging — Complete, filled transport packages — Compression and stacking tests using a compression tester)
- ISO 2872 (Packaging — Complete, filled transport packages — Part 1: Compression test) Superseded by ISO 12048
- ISO 2874 (Packaging — Complete, filled transport packages — Part 1: Stacking test using compression tester) Superseded by ISO 12048
Box Compression Tester - Features:
- Newest Technology
- Large LCD Display
- Automatic Box Compression Test
- Automatic Container Compression Test
- Automatic Packaging Stacking Test
- Automatic Timer Controlled Compression Test
- Automatic Compression Strength Calculation Program
- Comfortable Softtouch Buttons
- Advanced Precision Mechanics
- Automatic Platen Zero Positioning
- Preset Test Programs
- Compression Speed Selection
- Automatic Test Data Memory
- Extensive Compression Range up to 2 tons
- Customized Compression Test Range available
- Automatic Calibration
- Integrated Test Data Memory
- Easy Sample Mount
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Integrated Mini-Pinter
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, ISO 12048, ISO2872, ISO2874, TAPPI T804
Container Compression Tester – Specifications:
|Compression Range||0.1 - 10 KN||0.1 - 10 KN||0.1 - 30 KN||0.1 - 30 KN||0.1 - 50 KN||0.1 - 50 KN|
|Compression Speed||10 mm/min||10 mm/min||10 mm/min||10 mm/min||10 mm/min||10 mm/min|
|Max Platen Distance||50 cm||60 cm||80 cm||100 cm||120 cm||150 cm|
|Sample Area||50 cm x 50 cm||60 cm x 60 cm||80 cm x 80 cm||100 cm x 100 cm||120 cm x 120 cm||150 cm x 150 cm|
|ASTM D642 ASTM D4169 TAPPI T804 ISO 12048 (ISO2872 ISO2874)|
|User-friendly & Easy Programming Features|
|Reliable Performance & Ergonomic Design|
Packaging Stacking Tester – Included items:
- Automatic Box Compression Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.