Qualtech Products Industry Automatic Drying Time Recorder with Color Touchscreen is an advanced Linear Drying Time Recorder to professionally measure the drying time and curing time of paint and coatings at the touch of a button.
This advanced Automatic Drying Time Recorder offers the newest microchip technology combined with a large Color Touchscreen Display, high-precision Photo Sensors monitoring the exact elapsed Drying Time of each Sample Track, simultaneous sample testing with 6 sample tracks and individual Speed Settings, user-friendly programming, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, easy cleaning, high accuracy and high precision, ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Linear Drying Time Recorder automatically measures the Drying Time and Gelation Behavior of paints, coatings and related samples at the touch of a button.
The large Color Touchscreen Display and the precision Graduation offer a user-friendly and professional evaluation of the Drying Time Stages::
- Evaporation of the Solvent: Deep pear-shaped impression
- Sol-gel Transition: Continuous track
- Dry Surface: Interrupted track
- Final Drying Stage: The needle no longer penetrates the film
To complete an Automatic Drying Time Test the sample is applied onto a glass panel with the size of 300 mm × 25 mm (12″ × 1″) using a Cube Applicator. After the application of the sample precision engineered needles travel simultaneously on six parallel test tracks for a specified time in the range from 1 min – 48 hours.
The advanced Color Touchscreen Display and the precision Graduation of this Linear Drying Time Tester simultaneously present the current exact position of the needle and the elapsed test time offering a user-friendly experience and an advanced electronic monitoring of the Drying Time.
This professional Automatic Drying Time Recorder is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
Linear Drying Time Recorder - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Large Color Touchscreen Display with Backlight
- Test up to 6 samples simultaneous
- Sample Test Times from 1 min - 48 hours continuously adjustable
- Custom programmed Test Times available, please specify when ordering
- 6 Sample Test Tracks 300 mm x 25 mm (12″ x 1″)
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Easy Cleaning
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D5895
Drying Time Recorder – Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology|
|Display||Large Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Drying Speeds||1 min - 48 hours each channel|
|6 Sample Tracks|
|3 Channel System|
|User-friendly Sample Handling|
|High Accuracy & High Repeatability|
|Reliable Performance & Ergonomic Design|
|Voltage||110 Volts 60 Hz
220 Volts 50 Hz
Linear Drying Time Recorder – Included items:
- Advanced Drying Time Recorder with large Color Touchscreen Display
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.