Qualtech Products Industry professional Multi-Layer Dip Coater is a professional Multi-Sample Dip Coater for the automated and simultaneous Sol-Gel Application and Nanofilm Application with different sample solutions.
The advanced Sample Holder integrates an automated rotating Revolver Sample Solution Holder for up to six different sample solutions which automatically moves the sample solution in the correct position for the following automatic dip coating of the substrate mounted on the Dip Coater.
The advanced Revolver Sample Solution Holder can be programmed for the continuous dip procedure of the substrate to achieve an automated Multi-Layer Coating of up to 20 layers.
The automated Dip Procedure can be entirely programmed for a fully automated high-precision Sol-Gel Application and Nano-Thinfilm Creation including the Immersion Speed, Dwell Time, Withdrawal Speed, Multi-Coating Repetitions and many more parameters.
This professional Multi-Sample Dip Coater is suitable for almost any sample shape including wafers, glass panels, PVC panels, silicon panels, ceramic panels, steel panels, metal panels, tubes, cylinders and many more. In addition, Custom Engineered Substrate Holders are available.
This advanced Multi-Sample Dip Coating System offers the newest microchip technology combined with a large Color LCD Display, high-precision mechanics, a completely Vibration-Free Dip Motion, a wide variety of automated and Programmable Dip Programs, user-friendly Application, integrated Safety Features, Real-Time Monitoring, a wide range of Substrate Holders and custom engineered Substrate Holders, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
Dip Coating is an advanced method for the Sol-Gel Application and Nanofilm Application on substrates and sample surfaces for research and quality management.
This professional Dip Coater with Multi-Sample Solution is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards.
Dip Coater with Multi-Sample Solution – Features:
- Newest microchip technology for comfortable and user-friendly programming
- Completely Vibration-Free Dip Motion
- Highest Precision with guaranteed 1 µm/sec in the range from 0 µm/sec - 5000 µm/sec
- Set the required Immersion Speed in the range from 0 µm/sec - 5000 µm/sec
- Set the required Withdrawal Speed in the range from 0 µm/sec - 5000 µm/sec
- Program the Immersion (Lowest dip position of the sample, e.g. 0 mm or any value between 0 mm – 230 mm)
- Program the Withdrawal Height/Length (Top position of the sample, e.g. 230 mm or any value between 0 mm – 230 mm)
- Program the Immersion Time (Dwell Time) in the range from 1 sec - 1200 sec
- Program the Immersion Counter (How many times the sample shall be immersed into the coating fluid, e.g. once, twice or as many times as 20)
- Vibration-Free immersion and withdrawal
- Large Color LCD Digital Display for comfortable Real Time Monitoring
- Custom max travel heights available (Please specify when ordering)
- Custom designed sample holders optional available (Please specify when ordering)
- Comfortable Softtouch Buttons
- User-friendly Programming
- User-friendly Menu Navigation
- Custom engineered Sample Holders optional available
- Advanced Real Time Monitoring
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards.
Multi-Sample Solution Dip Coater – Specifications:
|Immersion Speed||0.000 µm/s - 5000 µm/s conveniently program the required Immersion Speed in µm/s|
|Withdrawal Speed||0.000 µm/s - 5000 µm/s conveniently program the required Withdrawal Speed in µm/s|
|Dwell Time||1 - 50000 s conveniently set the required Dwell Time in Seconds|
|Coating Counter||1 - 1200 conveniently & automatically count up to thousands of repeated dip procedures|
|Dwell Time||0 s - 1200 s Continuously Adjustable|
|Multi-Coating Interval Time (Pause)||0 s - 3600 s Continuously Adjustable|
|Sample Size||Suitable for most sample sizes and sample shapes with optional available custom engineered Substrate Holders|
|Sample Solution Holder for up to six Sample Solutions||Yes|
|Sample Solution Holder Speed||0.001 RPS - 1 RPS (Rounds per Second)
|Power||100VAC - 240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Newest Design & Future Proof||Wide range of custom engineered sample holders available as accessory to best meet your requirements & ideal for possibly changing sample dimensions and sample shapes|
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Vibration Damping Design||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D823|
Multi-Layer Sol-Gel Dip Coating System – Included items:
- Professional Multi-Layer Dip Coating System
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.