Qualtech Products Industry precision Buoyancy Density Meter is an automatic Archimedes Density Meter engineered in accordance with the Archimedes’ Principle and the Specific Gravity Measurement Method.
This professional Archimedes Density Meter is a laboratory density test instrument to measure the Volume and the Density of solid samples, liquids, powders and related samples including granules, powders, foam, regularly shaped specimen, porous or non-porous samples, monolithic specimen, employing the Method of Water Displacement.
This professional Automatic Buoyant Density Meter is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology to ensure a precision performance and high accuracy combined with a large LCD Display with Backlight, Automatic Calibration, comfortable Softtouch Buttons, user-friendly application, user-friendly programming, user-friendly sample handling, ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Gravimetric Density Meter determines the Specific Gravity of samples measuring the Buoyant Force and conveniently presents the calculated density on the large LCD Display. This Density Measurement Instrument is user-friendly and easy to use and it is engineered for professional density measurements at your laboratory laboratory for research and quality management.
This Automatic Gravimetric Densitometer is suitable to measure the Density and the Specific Gravity of a wide range samples including ceramics, catalysts, filter materials, nuclear fuels, oil, chemicals, soil, fertilizers, carbon, fiber, minerals, cosmetics, cement, powdered food products, drying agents, metal dust and metal powder, ion exchange resins, silicon gels, foams and many more.
This professional Automatic Archimedes Buoyancy Density Meter is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D297 (Standard Test Methods for Rubber Products—Chemical Analysis)
- ASTM D792 (Standard Test Methods for Density and Specific Gravity (Relative Density) of Plastics by Displacement
- ISO 1183 (Plastics — Methods for determining the density of non-cellular plastics — Part 1: Immersion method, liquid pyknometer method and titration method)
- ISO 2781 (Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Determination of density)
Automatic Buoyancy Density Meter - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Precision Density Measurement at the touch of a button
- Large LCD Display with Backlight
- Automatic Calibration
- Automatic Density Measurement
- Specific Gravity Measurement
- User-friendly Programming
- Test Method: Volume Displacement Method & Buoyant Force Density Measurement
- Ideal for a wide range of samples including solid samples, granules, pellets, foams, powders, liquids and fluids
- Instant Sample Measurement
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
Archimedes Density Meter – Specifications:
|Measurement Method||Archimedes Buoyancy Density Measurement|
|Measuring Range||0.001 - 99.999 g/cm³||0.001 - 99.999 g/cm³||0.001 - 99.999 g/cm³||0.001 - 99.999 g/cm³||0.001 - 99.999 g/cm³||0.001 - 99.999 g/cm³||0.0001 - 99.9999 g/cm³||0.0001 - 99.9999 g/cm³|
|Accuracy Density||0.001 g/cm³||0.001 g/cm³||0.001 g/cm³||0.001 g/cm³||0.001 g/cm³||0.001 g/cm³||0.0001 g/cm³||0.0001 g/cm³|
|Maximum Sample Weight||300 g||600 g||900 g||1200 g||2000 g||3000 g||120 g||200 g|
|Accuracy Scale||0.005 g||0.005 g||0.01 g||0.01 g||0.01 g||0.01 g||0.001 g||0.001 g|
|Sample Measurement Result||Density|
|High Accuracy & High Repeatability|
|User-friendly Sample Handling|
|Large LCD Display with Backlight|
|Comfortable Softtouch Buttons|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards|
Buoyancy Density Meter – Included items:
- Advanced Buoyancy Density Meter
- Calibration Weight
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.